- Pull, Place, Terminate, and Label Copper & Fiber.
- Build cable pathways & Install support structures.
- Tone, Test, and Troubleshoot cables.
- Provide efficient & effective solutions for all customer issues.
- Install cabinets, racks, patch panels, fiber enclosures, and misc hardware.
- Install Grounding, as required by NECA or BICSI-607.
- Responsibly manage tracking & use of all installation tools & materials
- Provide daily status reports to your project manager.
- All of your installation assignments are completed accurately & on-time.
- All of your work adheres to EMSI policy and procedure.
- All of your required documentation is accurate, timely, and complete.
- Ensure technical challenges and customer needs are escalated to project manager.
- Track both to resolution.
- This is a traveling position across Ohio.
Top Skills Details:
- Cabling, network, cat5, cat6, terminations, cable technician, install, install technician, troubleshoot, cabinets, racks , patch panels, fiber, Dressing cable
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- You will interface with customers, so a strong level of professionalism is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Lewis Center